Anger Solutions™ Train the Trainer Program
Three-Day Intensive will prepare you to train other Anger Solutions Facilitators in your agency or in your community.
Introductions – general business
History of Anger Management – How Anger Solutions™ was developed
Program Philosophy and methodology
- What Anger Solutions™ is all about
- Principle of Active Participation
- Belief is the Basis of Action
- How various counselling theories and practices incorporate with the Anger Solutions™ Program
- What’s in my digital files? (Part One)
In-depth Overview of the Anger Solutions Program
- Module One: Feelings
- Module Two: What’s Your Style?
- Module Three: Understand How Anger Develops
- Module Four: Assertiveness
- Module Five: Body Language
- Module Six: Body Language and Assertiveness
- Module Seven: Listening Skills
- Module Eight: Role Plays
- Module Nine: Forgiveness
- Module Ten: Releasing Residual Anger
- Module Eleven: Review and Terminating the Program
Measuring Success: How to use the assessment tools, record and submit data
Homework Assignment: Case scenario for role plays and/or mock group
Case Studies, Role Plays
- mock group
- rules and expectations
Problem solving and practical application – Tailoring the program to meet your client needs
Preparing to “teach” Anger Solutions in group
- Psych Rehab “R.O.P.E.S.” model
- LBs and NTs for feedback.
Presenting Anger Solutions in workshop/training format: A primer on Anger Solutions Training (review agenda, Teach-Practice-Practice)
Homework Assignment: Presentation for round-robin
- Feedback and encouragement (LBs and NTs)
The business of Anger Solutions™
- Certified Trainer Requirements and Responsibilities
Question and Answer
Presentation of Certificates
What you will receive in your training package ($Value):
- Anger Solutions Facilitators’ Manual Version 2.2 ($69.95)
- Anger Solutions Workbook ($24.50)
- Anger Solutions! Proven Strategies for Effectively Resolving Anger and Taking Control of Your Emotions ($24.95)
- Anger Solutions™ Audio Exercise: Releasing Residual Anger ($16.50) – digital copy
- One Year Trainer Level Membership – Canadian Association of Anger Solutions™ Professionals – Non-exclusive license to use Anger Solutions™ within the context of community education, staff training, group counseling and/or group workshops – $75.00 (plus HST)
- All refreshments and networking lunches
- Resources, Case studies, assessment tools, power point for the one-day training session, and a collection of “Use it or Lose it” tools located in a www.box.comcloud file with secure access for Facilitators and Trainers only.
Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario – White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa, 253 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
Two Ways to Register:
Fax your registration information with valid credit card information included to 1-866-568-4694.
Visit our online store:https://store.angersolution.com and pay online. Email your registration form to email@example.com and note your payment reference number.
Send your cheque or money order or Credit Card information in the amount $1195 plus HST with registration form to: Leverage U, 73 Royal Manor Drive, St. Catharines, ON. L2M 4L2.
Continuing Education Credits Available
CEUs: Addictions Counsellors: Receive 10 hours of Core CEU’s from the Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation upon completion of this program!
Psychotherapists and Counsellors: Contact OACCPP to inquire about CEU credit.